Week 5 - Toddlers (Wednesday 25th August- Birth till 5 ) Fun for all the Family
Date and Time
Full Schedule of Events
Now we are on our final week of summer exploring the beautiful continent of Africa But wait a minute..... that's only 6 out of 7 continents. you might be wondering what happened to Antarctica?
Keep an eye out for our Antarctica fun at Christmas.
Activities for your tots week 5,
- Food- Couscous tasting.
- Messy tray- Animals - The sensory feel is sand and green strips of paper for grass.
- Dance/movement- Learn some African dance moves, African instrumental sounds, use animal masks and scarfs, and sensory and part of the fun.
- Storytime, The Ugly Five by Julia Donaldson
- Arts and crafts- Color in masks,
- Baby area-Bouncers, Vehicles, Rattles, Sensory bottles.
Please fill in the questionnaire provided. this will help us to be able to support your family in any way we can for example with dietary requirements. If you are interested in coming to the following sessions please do not forget to book your place asap as these full up pretty fast.
For Covid 19 restrictions, as far as we are aware they will be getting lifted. but we still encourage Good health and hygiene. we will offer hand sanitizer but face coverings will be optional.
- Family Ticket£0£00£0