Week 4 - Toddlers (Wednesday 18th August- Birth till 5 years old ) Fun for all the Family
For our fourth week, we will be exploring Australia through, arts and crafts, messy play, dance, and food. This session is for children from birth to 5.
Date and Time
18 Aug 2021, 09:30 – 10:30
Barnsley, St Georges Church, York St, Barnsley S70 1BD, UK
Full Schedule of Events
We are close to the end of our wonderful journey, for our fourth week we will explore the continent of Australia.
Activitiesites week 4.
- Food/snack- Fairy bread-Option 2 vegan banana bread
- Messy tray-Stretchy snakes in colored sands for sensory
- Dance/movement-Follow the animals by cheeky monkey club. On YouTube Australian animal movements
- Storytime, The koala who could by Rachel Bright and Jim Field
- Arts and crafts-Making baby joeys
- Baby area-Bouncers and other toys
Please fill in the questionnaire provided. this will help us to be able to support your family in any way we can for example with dietary requirements. If you are interested in coming to the following sessions please do not forget to book your place asap as these full up pretty fast.
For Covid 19 restrictions, as far as we are aware they will be getting lifted. but we still encourage Good health and hygiene. we will offer hand sanitizer but face coverings will be optional.
- Ticket type
Each Household will be added to a Bubble this will be your Healthy Holidays Bubbles which will be a bubble up to three different households Each Household must have one Adult attendingPrice£0.00